.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

I challenge you!

I challenge you to do the DSO Book of Me Challenge this month!

This challenge is all about you!  If you are like me, it's hard to find photos of you because you are the one who is always taking the photos.  Well, hopefully this challenge will force you to let someone else take some photos of YOU! 

June's Book of Me Challenge is about the GOOD and the BAD

I know we all have a favorite photo of ourselves, the one we use over and over when someone wants to see a photo of us and we have plenty of photos we think are terrible. 

This month we will scrap both, you don't need a beautiful photos to scrap, life is not always beautiful and scrapping is about life, the good and the bad.

Rules:
1.  You must scrap 2 photos of YOU, one you think is good and one you think is bad.  No hiding behind the camera, they must be full face photos.

2.  Photos must be current (within the last year)

3.  Post your layouts in the Book of Me Gallery and post the link to your layout in the Forum in Book of Me Challenge thread.

And for you participation you'll receive this posting bonus:

preview

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynn,
Your challenge has inspired me. (and the posting bonus helped too.!!!) I'm working on my LO as I type. I'll be posting soon. Thanks for the inspiration.

Cindy