.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Live Laugh Love and a freebie

Live Laugh Love, what a great philosophy for life!  That’s the name of my new kit.  It’s full of fun elements and papers: it has some painted, some patterns and some solids papers. The elements include, flair, colorful journal labels, word art, flowers, ribbons and 2 clusters.  Save 25% if you buy it this week!

LP3-LLL

LP3-LLL_01_LRG LP3-LLL_02_LRG

And now for the freebie, here’s a Quick Page I made with Live Laugh Love.

LP3-LLL_03_LRG

Ok, heading out for 25 cent wings!  See you later!

 

3 comments:

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Wow Lynn! I must say, this is one of my ABSOLUTE favorite kits! Great job!!! :)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 27 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 27, 2009. Thanks again.