.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father’s Day

I miss spending the day with my Dad this Father’s Day.  We usually spend the day at his house and grill out.  But this year the miles separated us, so I have to settle with talking to him on the phone and know that we will see each other in about 10 days! 

I hope everyone got to enjoy Father’s Day with their Dad or a special man in their life.  I took Phil out to breakfast today and we just might go out to dinner too since I haven’t prepared anything yet, lol!

I made a little Dad2 mini kit freebie.  Hope you can use it. 

I also made a new preview page, what do you think??  Let me know!

LP3-Dad2

5 comments:

crlin said...

Love it!! Thank you so much!!

Dracowin said...

Love the mini kit! Thank you

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 22 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

I love it too. And do so like the colors. Thanks.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Father's Day Theme post on Jun. 22, 2009. Thanks again.