.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Only a week left

Only a week left for me in Florida, we are heading back to Ohio soon.  I’m ready to go, I  really  miss my family and friends!  I love it here! I love our home, I love the weather, even the HOT weather… but Ohio will always be home!

Also, there’s only a week left to do the June Book of Me challenge.  Don’t forget you get this nifty bonus if you do the challenge! 

preview

Come on, if I can do it so can you!  I used the posting bonus for my Book of Me Challenge LO.

Lp3-JuneBOMChallenge

And why not do some of the other great challenges while you are there.  There are some wonderful posting bonuses! 

Later!

1 comment:

txbubbles said...

Hi Lynn!
Just popping by to say hi!
Hehe...you're leaving Florida and I'm heading that way! Have a great trip.
Vicki