.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! 

There’s a 30% off storewide sale at DSO today.  So stop by and pick up something from every designer! 

I’m making green bean casserole today and yesterday I made some LEMON LIME BARS  (be sure to read the complete recipe before starting as this person did make some changes to the original recipe) to take for Thanksgiving dinner with family and friends. This was my first time making lemon bars;  the only thing I did different from the original recipe is that I didn’t make the candied lemon or limes for the top, I don’t think they need it.  Lining your pan with aluminum foil is a great tip, you can lift the whole thing out to cool and clean-up is a breeze.   I used cupcake holders to make them easy to serve and eat!  We HAD to sample them last night and they are yummy! 

P1010588 P1010587

No comments: