.

Monday, January 25, 2010

finally

Well, it’s been a long time coming but I have a new kit finished.  The past few months I just lost my mojo and could not create anything new.  Well, I think I found it again.  I hope so anyway, LOL.  The new kit will be QA’d to make sure it doesn’t have any strays or boo boo’s and then it will be put in the store.   Here’s a sneak peek for you. 

Peek

So be on the lookout for my new kit. 

Are you getting ready for Valentine’s Day?  Well, DSO has lots of Valentine kits and CU items, here are a few

Charlie is having a special CU sale on some of her products.

charlie-jan75off

Check out these beautiful Kits perfect for the season of romance!

folder

L4L_Amore_Preview

L4L_ElegantWhisper_Preview

lcc-loveactually-preview

And then some beautiful word art too!

lr_WhatLoveIs

lr-GrandparentsLove-WordArt-Preview

And of course some Commercial Use for you to create that special kit!

jc-gellyHEARTstyles01

kb-madewithlove-doodles-09

kb-madewithlove-CU-1

kb-mwl4

lcc-prettypinks

bsc-gemmyspill

sh-valroses

L4L_TwirlyToo_Preview

kb-heartsong-textures

Thanks Loucee for putting this Valentine’s Day ad together!

Technorati Tags: ,,



1 comment:

crlin said...

Ohhh your new kit looks gorgeous!! You've definitely found your mojo!!