.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Ahhhh

I had a great birthday! My two sister-in-laws made a great dinner that included my favorite chocolate cake with chocolate icing!    Sorry I forgot to take a pic to share.    I only wish I could have been with more of my family and friends.  I miss them so much!  Thank you all for the birthday wishes!

The other day I made my Easy Bean Soup and these yummy corn muffins.

P1010749 

They were delicious!  I used Jiffy Corn Bread mixed according to directions. Then take 1/2 cup frozen corn,  warmed in microwave, add 1 tablespoon butter to warm corn (to melt the butter) add  to batter,  then add 1/4 cup diced sweet red peppers.  Do not over mix your batter.  Bake according to directions.

I just finished up a new kit that should be in the store in a few days. 

Here’s a  Sneak Peek!

4

Have a great weekend




No comments: