.

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

My new kit and Pick Ur Bits

We went out to lunch today , it was yummy!  We went to this little place we like, they have specials everyday, kind of like the blue plate special, but they have about 5 different specials everyday.  Plus they have a full menu if you don’t like any of the specials.  I had the express lunch, today it was country fried chicken breast with mashed taters, gravy, 2 veggies and garlic bread all this for only $4.50.  See why we like it, it’s yummy and the price is right.  And they don’t skimp on the portions either. I’m stuffed! I think it will be my lunch and dinner!  I might have a snack later but doubt if I’ll feel like a whole meal.  So what did you do today?

My new kit  Shelby  is in my DSO store it’s full of goodies to create lots of pages.  And, it is on sale this week for only $2.00  you save 50% !

LP3-Shelby-Preview

LP3-Shelby-Papers

Also the DSO team has been busy, we created a Pick Ur Bits kit called Forever & After. This is huge, like a Mega kit, but a little different. Yes, they all coordinate like a Mega kit but you get to pick the pieces you want to buy.  It’s a bunch of mini kits that all go together!  How cool is that.

Here’s my part, it’s only $1.50 

LP3-ForeverAfter-Preview

Here’s the whole lot, why not buy them all!!

DSO-EVERAFTER




No comments: